Having trouble logging in to the desktop version of sales-i? Please try the options below for a quick fix.
The best way to ensure that you don't have any issues logging in to sales-i is by first clearing your cache, removing your bookmarks and then going directly to the sales-i login page.
Step 1: Clear your cache
Firstly you will need to clear your browser cache, this can be done by following the below article:
Please ensure that you set the time range to all time and have Browsing History, Cookies & site data and cached images & files selected.
Step 2: If you're using Internet Explorer restart your computer
Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer then you will need to restart your computer after clearing your cache.
Step 3: Remove your Bookmarks
Next, please remove any bookmarks for sales-i that you have in your browser before advancing to the next step.
Unsure how to remove bookmarks? Follow the guides below -
How to remove bookmarks on Chrome -
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Bookmarks Bookmark Manager.
- Point to the bookmark you want to edit.
- To the right of the bookmark, click the More , to the far right of the bookmark.
- Click Delete. This will permanently delete all the bookmarks in that folder.
How to remove bookmarks on Safari -
- Open the Safari browser.
- Select Bookmarks from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Edit Bookmarks from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click the bookmark you'd like to remove so it is highlighted, and then press Delete.
How to remove bookmarks on Internet Explorer -
1. Click the "Favorites" (star icon) link on the Internet Explorer toolbar.
2. Click the arrow next to the "Add to Favorites" button and then click "Organize Favorites" to launch the Favorites Center.
3. Click the folder that contains the favorites to delete.
How to remove bookmarks on Firefox -
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on the Bookmarks button from your toolbar. From here a dropdown menu will appear where you can select "Show All Bookmarks." .
- Click the folder you wish to edit.
- Select the sales-i bookmark you want to delete.
- Select the cog icon.
Step 4: Visit our new log-in page
Now you can direct to: https://login.sales-i.com, Please bookmark this page before you log in to sales-i.
You should now be able to log in, But if not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need additional help?