Our previous webinars available to watch at a time that suits your busy workday.
Utilizing the Full Picture Enquiry
This session focuses on the Full Picture Enquiry, this section is designed help you interrogate your data at the click of a button
• Understand the advantages of building sales reports
• Understand how we can find opportunities using Full Picture Enquiries
• Learn how to effectively same and export our Sales Reports
Utilizing the Variance/Variance+ Enquiry
In this session, we'll be focusing on the Variance and Variance + Enquiries. This section is designed help you interrogate your data at the click of a button. During this intermediate session, we will cover.
• Setting up a Variance report so we can see two different date ranges.
• Re-organising your data so you can find the most effective results.
• Utilizing Variance+ so we can see falling customers in multiple measurement types.
Utilizing Control Panel to set up Restrictions
This session will be focused on the Control Panel, and set up restrictions for the system, and for individual users. This session is for Power Users, and is an advanced session that requires an understanding of sales-i. We will cover.
• Running through the different set up options within the Control Panel.
• Establishing how to add and remove users from sales-i.
• Establishing how we can add functions and restrictions to users.
• Understanding the Effect these functions and restrictions will have to your users.
Running Reports as a Power User
This session focuses on the Control Panel, the section designed to customise your system set up and run reports. During this Advanced course, we’ll show you how to:
• Run Reports that show your Sales User Utilisation
• Understand how we can quickly see User login activity
• Understand the advantages to seeing all Customer Data in a Master Spreadsheet
Overview of Campaigns on the Desktop
This course is designed for new and existing users, that may require a refresher on the system. We will review the Campaigns section on the desktop, and touch on the most important functions within the Campaigns section.
- Building a basic Campaign
- Utilising these Campaigns
- Creating opportunities using these Campaigns
- Understanding how Campaigns link to all features in sales-i
This course is designed for new and existing users, that may require a refresher on the system. We will review the Enquiries section on the desktop, and touch on the most important functions within the Enquiries section, including:
- Understanding how sales-i pulls data from your ERP
- Easily breaking down your sales data to establish opportunities
- Identifying which Enquiries are run in specific situations
- Understanding the different Enquiry types we can run
Overview of Accounts on the Desktop
This course is designed for new and existing users, that may require a refresher on the system. We will review the Accounts section on the desktop, and touch on the most important functions within the Accounts section. Some of the things we cover include:
- Easily categorize and identify your top Prospects and Customers
- Gaining a better understanding of the CRM functionality in sales-i
- Creating advance searches that can be saved for quick access
- Generating Opportunities to establish and monitor your pipeline
Overview of My Calls on the Desktop
This course is designed for new and existing users, that may require a refresher on the system. We will review My Calls on the desktop and touch on the most important functions within MyCalls. Some of the intricacies covered include:
- Easily record all emails, calls, and meetings
- Generating calendar events based on historical interactions
- Adding notes to emails, calls, and appointments
Overview and Functionalities of sales-i
This week's session covers the full sales-i system, giving an overview of just how powerful of a tool sales-i can be for you business. From Campaigns to Enquiries we cover all aspects of sales-i, but some highlights of the session include
- Best practices on using different areas of sales-i together and how each section compliments the next
- How to use sales-i tools to set your team up for success in the new year
- How to simplify operations by using the sales-i CRM
I didn't know it could do that! Campaigns
In this week’s session we will show how the Campaigns section is utilized by us at sales-i. Showing all the Filters available to us, in a such way that will have you saying “ I didn’t know you could do that!" including:
- How to set up campaigns from beginning to end
- Subscribing users to relevant campaigns and how to interpret the data therein
- Utilizing campaign notification schedules effectively for users
I didn't know it could do that! Enquiries
In this week’s session we will show how the Enquiries section is utilized by us at sales-i. Showing Variance, Variance+ and Sales vs. Gaps in a such way that will have you saying “ I didn’t know you could do that!” such as:
- Finding the little features that have a huge effect
- How to use the bubble system effeciently to find gaps in sales
- Best practices for using both Variance and Variance+ reports
I didn't know it could do that! CRM Overview
In this first of four linked sessions, we highlight the key points of the MyCalls and Accounts section that will hopefully have you saying “I didn’t know you could do that!” including:
- Dashboard -> CRM integration and functionalities
- Organizing data on the dashboard and CRM to maximize workflows and speed up your sales process
- How to use the search functions and tags to find customers more quickly and efficiently
The Sales vs. Gaps Enquiry on a Mobile Device
This session is for those looking to monitor spending habits throughout the year. Everything you need to find sales success on the road with your mobile device, including:
- Setting custom date ranges to organize data points
- How to track spend of customers, products, sales reps, and other forms of data
- How to organize and digest data to be ready at any moment, with any customers, anywhere in the world on your mobile device
The Variance Enquiry on a Mobile Device
This session is for those looking to establish their top priority customers, and truly understand why they are your top. This includes:
- Best practices in comparing customers year on year, month on month, or any date range you need
- How to recognize customers dropping in spend, and finding exacting information to rectify the situation
The Full Picture Enquiry on a Mobile Device
This session is for users who want to gain insights on their top performing customers and their buying habits over time, including:
- How to navigate the Enquiries section of the platform
- Developing and using actionable intelligence for off-site meetings
- How to digest and interpret customer data to make a difference in your sales
Utilising your Diary Effectively as an On-The-Road Salesperson
This session is for users who want to supercharge their sales activities on the road and use the mobile platform effectively. This includes:
- How to maximize the platform while staying mobile and being out on the road
- Streamlining how you manage your day, from start to end
- Best practices for scheduling and making sure you make the most of your day
Making the Most of Saved Account Searches
This session guides users in effective use of saved searches and how they can speed up your workflows exponentially, including:
- How to quickly access accounts through saved searches
- Managing multiple saved searches and how they can work together
- Unique and clever ways to create saved searches for maximum ease of use
Building and Utilising Campaigns
This session is for users who want to learn a bit more on how to effectively build and manage their campaigns. This session includes:
- How to build campaigns from the ground up
- Assigning campaigns to sales reps for maximum effectiveness
- How to create and establish opportunities using your campaigns
CRM on a mobile device.
This session is for users who want to manage customer accounts on the road. The session goes into:
- MyCalls and the accounts functions of the mobile version of the software.
- Using the CRM, including researching accounts before a meeting and detailing opportunities that have been created.
- How to document meeting notes after any off-site interactions.
Desktop overview of sales-i.
This session is a brief overview of every function of sales-i. You will learn how to get the most out of the sales-i platform, including:
- an explanation of how some functions link with others to ensure you get the most out of sales-i's functionality.
The Variance and Sales vs Gaps Enquiry on a mobile device.
This session is designed for users who use the software on a mobile device. Enquiries is a great way to drill into customer data, before off-site meetings. This session covers:
- How to use Enquiries on the road to make the best of your sales opportunities.
Using campaigns as a sales person.
This session is for sales people that want to be able to use Campaigns effectively. Although Campaigns are built by power users, sales users have the ability to analyse the results in several different ways.
- This session is specifically tailored to Campaigns and helping you to make the most of it.
This session is designed for users who want to understand how to analyse the data in different ways. It looks at:
- The different functions available to you when it comes to sorting and drilling down into your data.
- Identifying those functions you may not use on a regular basis, but may find useful for your day-to-day business operations.
Adding and tracking opportunities.
This session shows you how to monitor your opportunities in a more effective way. We will also look at:
- How to add these opportunities to your pipeline, edit and track them.
- How to link your opportunities to individual appointments.
Overview and functionalities of sales-i on a mobile device.
This session is specifically designed for those using sales-i on the road. It also covers:
- All elements of the functionality available to you.
- Maximising your time management skills using sales-i.
Enquiries on a mobile device.
This session is for those who want to be able to interrogate data on the road. It also covers:
- The Enquiries function of the mobile device .
- How to use Enquiries and break down our data to create intelligent, intuitive conversations between you and your clients and how to put these into practice on a day-to-day basis.
Using and customising the CRM.
This session looks in detail at the CRM feature on the desktop version of sales-i and covers:
- Core features.
- How to customise the CRM to ensure it fits the culture of your organisation by allowing the language and processes to become more familiar to your employees.
Register for upcoming sales-i webinars
Register for our regular sales-i webinars to discover how to get the most out of your sales software and maximize the features to their fullest potential.
To learn more about our upcoming webinars click here.