After you’ve entered your username on the Forgotten your password screen, you will receive an email to reset your password.
If you haven’t received an email then check in your junk / spam folder to see if an e-mail from email@example.com has been received.
If not, check with your IT Administrator if other spam filters are preventing e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org being received.
No password reset e-mail received after selecting Forgot Password URL?
Please ensure that you have typed in your username and not your e-mail address.
You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com with a link to reset your password.
This setting may be managed by your IT department via their Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO).
Check your Trusted site settings in Internet Options and add the following URL to trusted sites
If your policy does not permit the above then add the following.
Saved Internet Explorer/Edge password not working?
Follow these steps:
1. Type credentials manager in “Type here search” window
2. Select Credentials Manager
3. Then select Web Credentials
4. Expand the selection where you may see either of the following URLs
5. Select Show Password
6. You will be prompted for your network password to reveal the saved password.
7. Login to https://login.purchase-i.com
8. Enter username and the password displayed in web credentials manager.
9. If desired, when prompted save login information.
Saved Safari password not working?
Follow these steps:
1. Open Safari browser
2. Click Safari
3. Click Preferences
4. Click Password
5. Enter your admin password for your your Mac
5. Use the search bar
6. Search for the following URL’s
5. Click on them to reveal the password.
6. Login to https://login.purchase-i.com
7. Enter username and the password displayed in web credentials manager.
8. If desired, when prompted save login information.
If you receive an error 404 then please clear your internet browser cache, restart your internet browser and enter the URL https://login.purchase-i.com
For a step by step guide on how to clear your cache click here.